Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wendesday

Today was a good day. The older kids went to school, and I got to hang out with the babies. I also got a lot of my stuff ready for the TMOMs (Tulsa Mothers of Multiples) Garage Sale. This is my third tmoms garage sale to attend, second one to work, and first one to sell at. I am excited! I started getting my stuff together to sell in the middle of August. (The sale is Sept 26th.) I did good for about a week, then stopped and then realized yesterday that there is less then two weeks so I have to really get on it. Anyway the babies were trying to "help" me by scattering the hangers all over the living room and fighting with them.  I decided to take them for a walk, it was nice a cool out, it looked like it was going to rain any minute, but it didn't. I walked for about an hour. Hosea fell asleep and stayed asleep for a bit at home, and then we went to go get Avrah.

Later I got to go out to dinner with my dear friend Bethany. I love Bethany, she is awesome, very real, smart, funny, sweet, authentic. Just awesome. I also got to see my old dog Rufus, he is doing so good, he turns 10 this fall, but he danced around and whined when he saw me just like he did when he was a puppy, such a good dog.

Here is some info on the Garage Sale if you are interested.

Tulsa Mothers of Multiples
GARAGE SALE
A Multi-Family Sale with over 100 Participants!
* Children’s, Adult & Maternity Clothing for Fall/Winter * Baby, Nursery, and Toddler Items *
* Household Treasures, Bedding & Decor Items * Children’s Furniture and Equipment *
* Electronics, Appliances, DVDs & CDs * Books, Toys & Games * Much more!!! *
Saturday Only!
September 26, 2009 • 7:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m.
First United Methodist Church
112 East College, Broken Arrow
(The church is on Main Street, Downtown BA.)
* Free Admission * Cash only, please *


For more information, please visit our website at http://www.tulsamoms.org/.


What will tomorrow hold? No real plans as of now. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...