Saturday, September 19, 2009

Garage Sales Galore

Garage Sales GaloreToday started really early. It was the annual Wolf Creek Garage Sale. We left our house on foot with all the kids at 7:45 this morning. We walked all over the place and we found some really great deals, some that we were able to take advantage of and some we missed out on. Our finds today were as follows: some Disney videos($1), an air popcorn popper($1), two chairs($3 each), a hammock($5) (this is actually for Tim's house), a weed eater($5), a leaf blower($5), two waffle/penini makers($3&$6), a playstation with loads of games($5) some sort of stereo ($?). Lots of exercise and lots of fun. OH and not a single drop of rain all day. Take that weather man!

Can't wait till the TMOMs garage sale! I woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking that today was the TMOMs sale, and I felt terrible because I missed my Friday night shift I was supposed to work, and I didn't take all my stuff up there. It was a horrible feeling, but I was very relieved when I realized that it isn't till next weekend. I really was freaking out!

My mom and Walter are back from their vacation, I can't wait to hear all about it! I miss them when they are gone.

Things I need to do tomorrow:

Make a menu
Make a grocery list
Go shopping
Go to church
Mow the yard
Fix the fence..oh wait that's not supposed to be on my list..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...