Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hosea Daniel Vargas

Dear Hosea,
From the first time I saw you, I loved you. I can't believe I almost lost you before I even got to hold you in my arms. I am so grateful that I have you, that I get to know you.  The first time you smiled at me in your sleep and showed me your dimples, I knew that you would have my heart forever. You are my momma's boy, Even though you are the "big" brother, you are a little bit more reserved then brother. You usually aren't the first one to do something but you won't be left behind either, you want to be right in there with brother. You are my talker, true I don't understand you yet, but that doesn't stop you from coming right up and saying what you want to say. I love you more then words can express. I love the way you laugh, I love the way you smile. I can't wait to see you grow up and become who you are going to be.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...