Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Avrah's first day of School

Today was Avrah's first day of school. She is going to Bethany Learning Center again this year. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays, 930-2. I had planned on getting a lot done today, but didn't. I guess I was enjoying the peace and quiet too much, because nothing got done.

On the way home from school, she was in her seat singing a song that I think she probably made up, she had hand motions and everything, but it was like it was a real song that she had forgotten the words to so she made up her own, it was very cute.
Notice Hosea in the background checking out the toys.
Today is also my Sister Anna's Birthday!  Happy Birthday shout out to Anna! The best big sister ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...