Friday, September 11, 2009


I had a really good topic for my blog tonight, but I am tired and sleep has been elusive. Not to worry the topic will save and I will try to do it tomorrow.

Today was pretty dull until this evening. I didn't do much of anything today, but then the boys got home from school and I took them to Triton and I decided that after all the struggle with the 3 little ones on Wed, that I would see if I could just drop them off and then pick them up without having to have everyone get out and go in and then load everyone back up. See I usually don't mind, but here is what happened on Wednesday. The babies are a handful when you carry them, once they get used to a new place they want down and they want to explore, however they are usually very content to sit in their stroller and watch and "talk" to each other about what they see. Avrah is distracted into sitting still easily enough I just give her my phone to play games on. Here is the problem, Triton now (they are moving..soon hopefully) is a pretty small place, now where they work out and practice is big, but the non-mat part where you watch from is very small and also the doorway to get in is double doors, which my side by side stroller usually has no problems fitting into a single door, but these must be old because with only one open my stroller does NOT fit, so the second door (one of those that locks into the door frame and the floor..) has to be opened and then I have to get in and then once in there is the matter of finding somewhere where I am not in the way..this is not possible. I tried to get us out of the way as much as possible on Wednesday but everyone still had to walk around us and in doing so had to step on the mat (which you can't step on with your shoes on and also you have to bow when you step on it) you can see the inconvenience I was causing. That being said dropping them at the door and picking them up seems like a very good idea. Also I figure if you are old enough to make it walking to and from school every day they should be able to make it the couple of feet to the door by themselves, and once they are in there are plenty of instructors to keep them straight.  Anyway after I dropped them off I went by my  mom's house and stayed there until it was time to go get the boys. Then we went to CiCi's pizza with my Friend Ryan and her two kids. We don't get to have pizza very often, even though it is one of Jeremy's favorites, since discovering he has a lactose intolerance, I try and have it only when he isn't going to be around. Oh yeah he started classes this week, YEA! This semester he will be going to ITT Tech (I think) and his classes will be on Tuesdays and Fridays. Anyway after CiCi's we went over to Ryan's where we were trying to watch a movie while the kids played, two hours later and only 45 min into a 2 hour movie, we decided to call it quits, so now I am home all the kids are in bed and I am going to finish the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...