Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Anna Joy

My sister has been in labor all day, and incredibly she has been blogging, while in labor. Talk about SUPER WOMAN! But then again this is the girl that after being hit by a car while running a marathon, she got up and FINISHED the race!
You can go read about it here.

I could not be more proud of my big sister!

Tomorrow I will be able to tell you all about my new niece or nephew.


This is one of my favorite pictures in my house, don't know why but it can always make me smile.


Day 12

3 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! New babies are so much fun- I don't care how many of your own you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is amazing!! I've got to go check out the "hit by a car during a marathon" story! And I agree... I really like that picture.

    I think today you should {embrace} your niece or nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I wish that I could Bethany! She lives in DC so I will have to be content with pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...