Monday, March 1, 2010

Lion/lamb

“March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. That’s what the old folks say anyway” – Josiah


Well I hope so. Not that today was lion-like weather wise, but let’s just say it wasn’t the best day ever either. I wasn’t overly busy nor under productive. But for some reason today I just felt like a big bag of blah! So while I don’t want to bring you down by the dark storm clouds that sometimes form, I also don’t want to be dishonest with you and paint my life as a pretty picture where there are always sunny times and smiles. I suppose it is all in what you are looking for, I’m sure if I examine my day I could come up with a couple of funny stories for you, like when I was sorting laundry this morning and the babies where playing in the dog water and got everything soaking wet, or how I was going over Judah’s spelling list with him and Avrah was trying to read a little book to me and she said “what is this one’s name” at about the same time I was telling Judah his next word which was “rewrite” and she thought I was talking to her so she started calling that character rewrite.

If I’ve said it once I’ve said it hundred times. Tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start, a new chance to make things better.

Oh and another plus is that I am now done with my government class and I think my final grade should be a 95%, not too bad.

I’ve got a date with Jillian in the morning, which I missed this morning so she will probably be even more hateful than usual.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a typical day in the life.... :D
    I love a fresh start. And stories about characters named Rewrite. :D
    Good job on the Gov't class. Good luck with Jillian. She seems meaner in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be feeling the hate from Jillian with you tomorrow (today?) since I lazed out today, as well.
    Here's my funny dog water story. I used one of the pitchers we usually use to fill Mocha's bowl to mix formula in. I put it in the sink with the dirty dishes, which my wonderful husband so graciously washed this morning for me. So I thought. When I looked at the dog's water later on, i noticed it was very milky. Maybe that's why she had an extra boost of energy tonight?
    Love you, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather yesterday was icky. I think we all need a few pretty days. None of this *looks* pretty outside, but it's freezing and windy or just plain grayness.

    Congratulations on your A!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...