Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow, you're only a day away!

I am excited about tomorrow. Here is why in no particular order.

Tomorrow starts a new week, yea for Mondays!

Tomorrow starts a new month. I am so ready for March. A lot of great
things coming up in March.

SPRING!
Daylight savings (yea for kids sleeping in again)
St. Patrick's Day- better wear green or I'm goig to pinch you.
Passover

Hmmm what am I missing? Hmm oh yeah my birthday! This year is my
magical/special birthday, you know where the age you are turning is
the same as your birthdate.


Tonights blog is brought to you by my phone, since my router is down.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday month! We call those special birthdays "Golden Birthdays". The girls will have theirs next year and I'm going to make everything gold.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...