Monday, March 29, 2010

My birthday wishlist

A list of what I want for my birthday as per requested by my husband. Here it is in no particular order.




A raised garden with veggies that we will actually eat in it

A worm composter, I know that is a weird birthday present but I have been asking for one for about 2 years now.

Cowboy boots, I hear they are life changing

Somebody to come spring clean my house for me

Cute workout clothes

The fence fixed (this was at the top of my list for a loooooong time, but now it is done YEA!)

New workout shoes, the ones I have now are 2 years old and I wear them as everyday shoes

New everyday shoes that are not grubby tennis shoes

Somebody that knows something about makeup to take me shopping for makeup that will actually look good on me, oh and show me how to put it on… You think I would have figured this one out by now.

To get a haircut by someone who knows how to cut curly hair and can just look at me and know what will look good, because obviously I’m clueless in this department as well, and I never get the haircut I want because I don’t know what I want.



That is all I can think of for now, I may add more later, I know it is kind of late but he has all week.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I better start shopping or maybe just start digging for worms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done, Done, and Done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...