Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tilapia pockets are better than pizza pockets

I blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah…went on a walk with Ryan…blah blah blah, went to Target, blah blah blah. Made dinner. THEN I got to go get a mani-pedi with my Mama (Thanks Mama). Highlight of my day of course! Made it home in time to help out with baths and put my kids to bed.


Here is a yummy fish recipe that we had tonight. Enjoy

Tilapia pockets
2 lbs tilapia filets
3 zucchini sliced (I diced them)
2 yellow squash sliced (also diced them)
1 can corn, drained (I bet you could use frozen, if you don’t like canned-which I usually don’t)
Chunky salsa (we did medium, but probably should have done mild, the kids said it was too spicy)
Aluminum foil,
Non stick cooking spray, (totally forgot this one, but they turned out to not need it)
Garlic salt
Pepper

Preheat oven to 350

Tear a large square of foil for each member of your family/piece of fish. Place a fish filet on foil. Divide and place zucchini yellow squash and corn on fish. (What I did was cut up all the squash and zucchini and put it all in a bowl with the corn and then just spooned it onto the fish on the foil) Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Top with 1/4 cup (I just used a big spoon full) salsa. Seal each pocket place on baking pan. Cook for 25 min.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...