Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Two Things Tuesday

My two things today are
  two things that you may not know about me.

1. My best friend in the 11th grade was a foreign exchange student from Warsaw Poland. Her name is Kasia. I love her, she is great. She came into my life at a perfect time, when my then best friend  (who happens to be my VBF now)had left my school and was fading out of the picture.
I was able to see her today for the first time in about 14 years. It was so nice to catch up with her.

and of course my kids loved her as soon as they warmed up to her.


2. I love peanut butter. I love it most paired with chocolate. Mr. Vargas on the other hand does not. Which means more for me.


What are two things that people may not know about you? 


Day 39

1 comment:

  1. My 2 little known facts about ME:
    1: In school, I was a singer... LOVE singing... went to competitions, got trophies and medals...
    2: My husband and I dated for 3 years/4 months before our wedding day... and our first kiss was on our wedding day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...