Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Easy Valentines gifts

Remember how I told you that I did three valentine’s crafts yesterday? Well here is one of them. I’m not sure what it is called but all the kids’ teachers are getting them this year from us. It is basically just hot chocolate, fancied up. Now lest you think me really creative, I got this idea from my friend Jill, thanks Jill I think these turned out great.


Here is what I used to make them

Hot chocolate mix, Mini chocolate chips, Mini marshmallows, red sprinkles, cake decorating bags, and some red ribbon.

Very easy, just open cake decorating bag add other ingredients (I used two bags of hot chocolate in each one) and tie closed with ribbon. I don’t know if there are different sizes of cake decorating bags, I am sure that there are, because these were huge, but it still worked out fine and I just cut the excess off.

The finished product.


With a little tag that says “You warm my heart Valentine, from Avrah”

2 comments:

  1. super cute!! I was a teacher for 8 1/2 years and always loved things like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love stuff like this, making it and getting it :) YUMMY!
    -Mags

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...