Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Recovery Wednesday

Usually Wednesdays are "What She Wore Wednesday" however I didn't get to see my she today.

I did get to see my mama


and my Walter.

For those of you in "the know"

I'm doing great. Pain meds are working wonders and have become my new BFF, not to be confused with my VBF.

A little word about my picture of the day.
My mom keeps this picture in one of her bathrooms.
I love it. My brother painted it with a knife when he was a senior in high school. It always makes me smile.
Day 68

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear that Day 1 went well! thinking/praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont replace me with pain meds!! I thought I would come see ya today. Let me know when you feel up for company

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...