Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally Friday

Today I was able to go to Pre-K with my girl.



They have been learning about Dr. Suess all week since this is his birthday Month.
 

So for their snack they got donuts shaped like Cat in the Hat Hats and Pink Sunny D for their "pink ink" from "Red Fish, Blue Fish"



I'm not going to be home tonight for dinner, we are having Crockpot Chicken Chili, and it is making my house smell really good. Hopefully they will leave me some.



And have you ever seen a pepper do this before?

Day 84

3 comments:

  1. That's weird about the pepper. Glad to see you smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a green pepper do that from our garden last summer. :) Odd, isn't it?
    Avrah's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was good to see you!! chili looks good, but it's mean to your readers to post a yummy looking picture W/O a recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...