Saturday, March 19, 2011

Picture Day

Today Mr. Vargas had to go to Stilwell, Oklahoma for some reason. I don't know where that is, but I guess it is like a billion hours away, just kidding I think it's like an hour and half, and I'm not totally clear on why he was going, but he was getting paid, so that made it ok.

Avrah and I had a little girlie time and I gave her a pedicure and did our fingernails so we would feel pretty for our photo shoot this afternoon.


Last week when I was looking at the weather forecast, knowing that we would be taking pictures outside today, it said that it would be 75 and Sunny, great picture taking weather right? This morning I checked it and it said 68 with a 40% chance of rain...but my fearless photographer assured me that even if it was raining we would adapt and overcome and get the shot.

Back to Mr. Vargas being gone, he was supposed to be home at 2:00 so we could all be ready to go and meet Miss Bethany down town for our 3:30 appointment. I put the little guys down for a nap right after lunch at like 12:15 (usually they don't go down til 2:30) and luckily they went right to sleep and had wonderful naps, the older three had rest time at around 1:00. I decided to get myself all ready and then start working on the kids as they woke up. Well 2:00 rolls around and no Mr. V in sight, but my wonderful MIL showed up, just to say hi, and I put her to work showering and dressing babies. Soon everyone was all dressed and ready to go and it was hectic let me tell you. He finally made it home at 2:30 and he still had to change and get himself ready. We ended up only being a couple of minutes late, but I HATE being late.

The good news is that by the time we made it down town it had stopped raining and we had a GREAT photo shoot! Miss Bethany (that is what we had the kids call her) did a wonderful job interacting with the kiddos and they of course loved her so much that while we were walking around the little guys wanted to hold her hand, so sweet.

If you happen to live in or around the Kansas City area you should definitely look her up. http://www.bethanygoodphotography.com/

I can not wait to get the photo's back!

While we were in the downtown area we went ahead and had a yummy dinner at Joe Mama's pizza and then came home and made the kids some dessert treats for being so good during the pictures.

Strawberry's on vanilla pudding inside a little short cake. YUM!


Day 78


Long day = long blog, it's only 8:30 but I'm going to bed. Night y'all!

3 comments:

  1. That does make for a long day... I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO much fun! I loved getting to hang out with your crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you took a picture of your photographer at your photo shoot and I can't wait to see the pics!

    Cori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...