Friday, March 4, 2011

And now for something a little different

Today I made some changes to the ole blog.

See the font is different and I moved some things around.

That isn't what took me so long though

See this new button

Photobucket

It took me all afternoon to figure out how to get it and the code box for it.

but now it is there ------>
on the side
(keep scrolling...)

so if you have a blog and want to put my button on it,
 there ya go.

Now that I kind of know how to make them I am hopping to have one for "What She Wore Wedneday"
won't that be fun?!

OH and I love comments, so let me know what you think of the changes, Love em, Hate em, or if you couldn't care less. I want to know.

Thanks!

doesn't this look like a good way to spend a dreary Friday?
Day 63

3 comments:

  1. like it! so...next time i give u a shout out, i can include the pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! Ok so I totally want the what she wore Wednesday button and to participate in it!!! (and im not too crazy about the title font ----sorry! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I just learned how to put pictures up. I thought that was great. I'm very impressed with the new button!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...