Thursday, September 9, 2010

Three Things Thursday

Today’s three things are totally random and unrelated to each other, except that they have to do with me, kind of.

1. Only two more weeks till I’m on the beach in Mexico alone with my love! Our travel documents and itineraries came this week, cannot express my excitement for this trip!

2. NFL season opener, Vikings vs. Saints. Not that I care about football that much, but I like it when we have a team to root for. GO VIKINGS! Sorry all my Louisiana people.

3. I’m a little late to the game on this one, but I have just recently started watching Mad Men on the computer, starting of course with the first season. Today I finished the second season. I’m still not sure how I feel about it yet. Is it just me or do all women want to be a “Joan”?


What are your three things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...