Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh Friday!

Today did not go exactly how I planned it when I went to bed last night.


But instead of gripe and complain about it to you, I think I’ll give you some of the positive things that came out of today.

UPS

I had a good run this morning.


I was able to practice some patience with all my kids in a very busy bank


Had some quality one-on-one time with each of my children


Was able to hang out with my mom and actually get to talk to her without much interruption from the kiddos. (THANKS MAMA)


Had a nice dinner with the family even though someone (ahem) was a little preoccupied

DOWNS

Today had more downs than I want to list. So I’m not going to.


You’re welcome!



OH and by the way I had a BLAST last night, if you ever get a chance to go see some Mexican wrestling, do it, it was a so fun. I have some great pictures of me with some of the wrestlers, but alas my camera is in the van and Mr. Vargas took the van on his guys night out, so you will just have to wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...