Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Stirring Review

If you read my blog often you know that I don't endorse any product that I don't absolutely love.

However I am often asked "what is the one product that you can't live without?"

Well this may not be the one, but it definitely will make my life a little easier.



The product is called "The Strawlution" and it really is simply just a straw, but it has a little claw like thing on it, that once pushed through a lid it won't come back through.

Now if your kids are like mine, they love to drink out of straws but have a very hard time resisting the urge to pull the straw out of the cup. This helps with that.

I ordered mine from babiesrus.com and you get four packs of 12 straws in an assortment of colors.

I started using them right away. So far we have used them in their toss n go milk cups, in yogurt, and in applesauce. I love that they are big thick straws so if you give your kids smoothies even the chunks won't get stuck in the straw. I also love that they are sturdy enough to be reusable, but are affordable enough that if one gets thrown away it's no big deal.

and I know I should have taken pictures of them in use but that somehow slipped my mind.

It isn't perfect by any means, but it is fun and all my kids enjoyed using them, no one pulled the straws out, and there was no mess or dumped out yogurt cups like usual.


You can read and see more about it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...