Thursday, April 1, 2010

Three Things Thursday

My three things today are about Micah, since I was fortunate enough to spend the day with him and my husband. Although the circumstances may not have been ideal, we still had a good time. He made it through the surgery with flying colors, no problems at all.



1) Even when hungry and tired Micah still finds a way to play, laugh, and have a good time. Watching him play made the time we spent waiting go by much faster.

2) After his surgery he let me hold him and rock him and fell asleep in my arms, which he has not done since he was a tiny baby. This kid is always on the move, so even though it was drug induced, I’ll take it.


3) Even after a surgery and a rough day this kid is still so cool. He doesn’t let anything slow him down. After dinner tonight he was out climbing on our playground like nothing happened.






What are your three things?

4 comments:

  1. What a tough cookie!
    My 3 things...
    1-loving this weather, we even broke out the boys shorts for the first time today!
    2-I am so sick of crying and whining. I don't know what the problem has been but I hope it ends soon!
    3-I am excited to go shopping with Jeff and leave the boys for the day on Saturday! This will be the first time I have done that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Getting to spend the day with Avrah and Hosea. that was alot of fun. We went to the mall and everytime Hosea went down the slide he would run over to me smiling and laughing wanting me to say good job.

    2) Meeting Drew's teacher. She is great.

    3) Discovering a new place to shop. Name Brand Clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! What a sweet boy! I'm so glad he did well. We went through surgery with Skylar and recovery was rough. I like to hear when things go well :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't get to this on Thursday. I was busy cooking all day.
    I made:
    1) The Passover Brisket for Friday's seder
    2) My first from-scratch chicken stock for the matzo ball soup
    3) Chicken schnitzel to actually eat for dinner Thursday.

    They all turned out super good! I'm still working on the dishes from everything. How was your Seder?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...