Monday, April 5, 2010

A birthday present ( a work in progress)

I received one of my birthday presents last night, well part of it. It isn’t finished yet. But I already love it so much. I debated waiting until it was all the way finished to share it with you, but I think you will enjoy it in stages too.

5 flowers, 5 kids, 4 different flowers, 2 the same but different


stencil on

Outline done

shading done on the "twins" (see how they are the same but turned)



I can't wait until it is finished. I love it now, so I can't even imagine how it will be will when it is full color.

A big THANK YOU to my wonderful brother Tim who designed it and is putting it on (or in or however you would say it).  And all he had to go on was "something pretty, maybe some flowers." Isn't he talented?

9 comments:

  1. awesome! ever since having kiddos, i have wanted to incorporate them into some ink...good for you and wow. your brother is so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT MARTHA!! I need to hire your brother! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been a tattoo person, but that is lovely! What a great job he did. One of those things I'll admire... but never be brave enough myself. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wasn't actually Jeremy... that was me... Erynn. oops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful and meaningful at the same time! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! What a fun 30th bday present!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this is beautiful! i love the idea of everyone having a flower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...