Monday, April 5, 2010

Pictures from Sunday (Easter)

So if you are my friend on facebook then this is going to be a bit of a repeat. But since some of you are not my friends on facebook, I thought that maybe you all would like to see my pictures from Sunday.
My Love and Me

Best one of all of us together

Big Brothers

Micah

Hosea

Enjoying the spring and being able to be outside

Beautiful Avrah (this was not posed, she was just dancing around and I caught this)

Here come her poses

and her princess pose

A good way to get them all to sit down and stay still, give them sugar. Thanks Gramma for the peeps

I love this one! Look at those EYES!



3 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic!! What a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said the same thing on that last picture, "Look at those eyes! (and dimples)" What a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...