Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fun Day

Fridays have become date day for me,

Who exactly is it that I'm dating?


Only two of my favorite little boys ever!


For the last couple weeks, I have been taking them out on Fridays and spending the day running around and trying to do fun things with them.

*Shhh don't tell the others* It's fun pretending I only have these two.

Usually we end up at the mall. We play in the play area and then we wander around and window shop. These two are finally to an age where we don't use the stroller and we are learning how to stay close by to Mom and to try not to touch things in stores that we brave. (this is usually more of a learning experience for me, mostly a lesson in patience) But no matter what we always have fun on Fridays.




Today we rode the Merry-Go-Round, This one (can you guess which one?) wanted to ride on the bench, while the other one wanted to ride on one of the horses (bad momma didn't get his picture)


After we ate lunch at the mall, I decided to treat them to Kupcakz because they were being so good.


"My Peanut Buttercup"

Oh who am I kidding the real reason why is because I wanted a cupcake!

Plus they have this great thing.

Icing shots, yes that is exactly what it sounds like.

Anybody else's kids only eat the icing? 


Yes they are eating straight icing...Don't judge me..

I hope you had a fabulous Friday as well.

and a heads up

the blog I told you about on Wednesday, should be up...

Tomorrow.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! :) That's super special you can take your two littles out on Fridays! Making memories...and cavities. LOL (i'd totally get my kids icing shots too if i had a kupcakes)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...