Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Last Day of School!



Did this year fly by for anyone else?

 OH MY WOW!

I'm usually pretty goodish ( is that a word) about getting the kids' pictures on the first day of school, but it always slips my mind to get them on the last day.

But not this year!

Look at the difference 10 months makes.

Judah








First Day of Fifth Grade
Today

Josiah







First Day of Second Grade

Today

Avrah








First Day of Kindergarten

Today

All Together







First Day of School

Today-- Last day of School


Oooh and I can't forget my lil' Jokesters 

Yesterday was their last day of school also.




Bring on Summer...

What are your summer plans?

I can't wait to share mine with you....

stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post...missed you! :) Your kids really did change so much in one year! I need to remember to do this in the fall. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...