Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Judah and the Cucumber

We had Thai chicken salad for dinner

As I was peeling a cucumber Judah came in

Judah-Hey can I have some of that peel

Me-Sure, why do you want to eat the peel?

Judah-It probably tastes good and that is where all the iron is.

Me-What makes you think the peel has iron in it?

Judah-Because it is dark green and dark green things are full of iron.



Then he proceeds to tell me that I need to put the peels in a blender

and make a smoothie for him out of it.



Then when I was cutting up the tomato he comes back in asked for a

bite of it.

Me-Me are having salad for dinner so can just wait.

Judah-I can't help it I just love food

I'm all about the food, three things I love

1. Being served food

2. Cooking food (when does he cook?)

3 . Eating food



Me-Umm 1 and 3 are the same thing?

Judah-Yea but I really love it



The Thai chicken salad turned out really good even though we were

missing a key ingredient in the dressing, but Mr. Vargas fixed it and

the boys couldn't get enough of it, which if you know my anti-dressing

Judah this is major

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...